The city of Palakkad is known as one of the most important towns in central Kerala which will be very much famous across the globe for its picturesque landscape possessed by it. This place is also known as PALGHAT and is very well located in the white lowpass in the western ghat mountain range. This city gets its name from PALA trees which are very well-dominated in this particular area and the area is very well linked with Kerala to Tamil Nadu which makes it very much important in the cultural sense as well. Planning the stay in resorts in Palakkad is a preferred option for individuals. Following are some of the very basic places to be visited in this particular city right from the very beginning:
- Silent Valley national Park: This is the lush green forest and beautiful view providing a place for rich nature-related things to the people. Due to the long and detailed history and the unique status of the rainforest, this particular national Park is considered to be a great sight to be visited. This particular well-planned Safari and the beautiful shop will help provide people with the opportunity of planning the best trip to the state of Kerala and the city of Palakkad without any problem. Visiting this particular place is definitely a great idea for individuals.
- Ottapalam: Visiting this particular place is a good idea because it is situated on the banks of the river NILA and is a scenic town in Palakkad. This is also known as the land of palm trees and is also very much successful in claiming a rich cultural heritage because it has hosted different historic events. Earlier it was considered to be the major town during the period of Calicut. Now it is considered to be one of the best possible tourist places to be considered by individuals whenever they are planning a visit to the city of Palakkad.
- Palakkad Fort: Planning a visit to this particular city is considered to be a good idea because it will help provide people with easy access to the beautiful historical monument which is very well integrated by the high walls. It will help provide people with the best surrounding green gardens and this is one of the most well-preserved forts in the state of Kerala. This place was built in 1766 A.D. by Hyder Ali and is now considered to be a protected monument under the archaeological survey of India.
- Mangalam dam: This place is very well built on the tributary of river Mangalam and is very much successful in providing the people with the opportunity of meeting the irrigation requirements in the region without any doubt. This dam is a very marvellous site for individuals and ultimately helps in providing them with easy views of the dense forest. The wildlife which is surviving in the forest region can be spotted very successfully and this region is very much away from the hustle and bustle of the city so people can enjoy the preferred picnic spots.
- Seethar Gundu view point: This particular place is a very famous spot in the entire region and is located on CLIFF. It very well offers individuals a stunning view of the surroundings which makes it the perfect attraction for nature lovers and photographers. The dense forest associated with this particular place will be considered the home to the monkeys and other wild animals so that people will be able to enjoy the sport without any kind of doubt if they are lucky. Visiting this particular place is the perfect opportunity of enjoying the picturesque views of nature without any kind of problem.
- Fantasy Park: This is the premier amusement park in the Southern state of Kerala which comes with the western guards at the backdrop. This is a fun-filled park with a paradise for leisure and rejuvenation because this place is spread over an area of 17 acres. This particular park very well provides people with more than 35 rides in the dry area along with the water theme Park. It also includes the planetarium that will help provide people with an out-of-the-world experience for the kids so that everyone will be able to enjoy the best possible proximity to the gardens and other associated areas.
- Attappadi: This place is very well lying in the foothills of the silent Valley national Park and is located in the Palakkad district of Kerala. It is at a distance of 38 km from MANNARKKAD because this is a perfect location gateway if the individuals are nature lovers. This particular place will help provide people with easy access to things, especially the ones who are appreciating the wildlife element of their life. Depending on visiting this particular place is a good idea.
- KAVA: This is this increase in which has been very well surrounded by the hills covered in the denae forestation. This particular place is known as a treat to nature lovers and ultimately who are interested to visit this particular place are a good idea. The lush greenery associated with this place will help provide people with the experience of exploring the attractions so that everyone will be able to enjoy the best possible experience in their life without any kind of problem.
- Jain Temple: This place is more than 500 years old and ultimately is made up of green light walls which are 32 feet long and 20 feet wide. This ancient temple is very well covered with the images of Jain Tirthankar so that everyone will be able to enjoy the best possible glimpse into their life.
Hence, visiting the city of Palakkad is a good idea for individuals so that everybody can have the perfect experience of their lifetime and ultimately booking the stay in resorts in Palakkad is very much important so that people can enjoy best possible accommodation options.