You’ve seen the ads everywhere, “Bring your photographer!” The idea is to hire a professional photographer to come on holiday with you and take pictures of your family, friends or even yourself.
There are many advantages to bringing your photographer. They will better understand what you want in your photos, be more invested in taking good pictures and be familiar with the location.
The disadvantage is that it can be expensive and time-consuming to find someone who is both professional enough and available simultaneously as you.
2020 was certainly an interesting and challenging year. In terms of marketing your company, the priorities have changed drastically. Regular activities may get overlooked. Are you thinking about sending out holiday greeting cards this time of year? If so, what kind of card do you need to send, animated or printed? Learn more about it here.
We all know that Christmas is coming, and we need to start thinking about what we will put on our Xmas cards. One of the most popular options, especially for those who don’t have a lot of time, is to go with a simple holiday card.
This article will explore the pros and cons of bringing your photographer on holiday to take the perfect picture for your Xmas card.
The pros are that you can get many great pictures without worrying about finding a professional photographer or paying them for their services. You can also avoid awkward social situations by telling people you’re taking pictures for personal use.
The cons are that it’s hard to find an appropriate location and might not be as easy as it seems. You also
Simple holiday card
There are many benefits to using a photographer on holiday. They will capture the moments and memories you want to keep for years to come.
The downside is that it can cost a lot of money, and some people may not have the budget for it.
Some people may also be worried about their privacy or being in an uncomfortable situation with the photographer.
– The pictures are only for the family, so it’s a personal touch.
– It’s less expensive than hiring a professional photographer.
– You don’t have to worry about what to wear or how you look.
– You might not get as many pictures taken if you’re the one behind the camera. – You might not be able to take as many candid shots of your family members because you’re busy taking photos of them.
Pros: You will have a lot of memories captured on camera and you will be able to share them with your friends and family.
Cons: You might need to carry around a lot of heavy gear which can be tiring.
There are many pros and cons to bringing your own photographer on holiday. One of the benefits is that you can take your time to get the perfect shot for your simple holiday card. The downside is that you will have to carry all of their gear, which might be a hassle.
In these times of social distancing, where we’re unable to communicate with our clients as intimately as we usually do and it’s crucial to ensure that they aren’t left out. Particularly around the holidays. We recommend sending printed cards and the eCard for the broadest possible audience. You can send the animated greeting card to your company’s entire contact list and personalized designed cards for your most valuable customers.
If it isn’t an option, you should carefully weigh the advantages and disadvantages of printed and electronic cards to determine the most beneficial option for your business.
- Does your company have a long-standing tradition of sending printed cards or an eCard? Are employees open to trying something new?
- What number of cards will the company send out? What’s the most sensible option for your budget?
- Do people have time to sign their printed cards?
- Can people visit offices to make signatures on cards? Also, can the cards be sent to employees’ homes to sign?
- Do you have complete contact details (email or postal addresses)?