The Wichita Falls Fire Section was summoned to a Dollar Basic keep in the 2700 block of Southwest Parkway Wednesday afternoon.
According to WFFD Assistant Fire Marshal Edward Mawson, the simply call arrived in just after 3:30 p.m.
The initially firefighters on scene located quite a few propane tanks inside an exchange situation at the entrance of the keep on hearth and known as a next alarm due to the fact of the hazard.
They labored rapidly and extinguished the blaze.
The retail outlet manager instructed firefighters they seen the fire and attempted to extinguish it. After they noticed how significant the fireplace was, they evacuated the keep and known as the hearth department.
Mawson mentioned the hearth triggered somewhere around $50,000 in harm to the retail store and its contents.
No accidents ended up noted and the induce is underneath investigation.
Stay with the Situations Report News for far more info.
This post at first appeared on Wichita Falls Periods File News: 2-alarm fire named at Greenback Basic on Southwest Parkway